Organic Coconut Water - Coconut Greens

Organic Coconut Water

 

 

 


Coconut water is the clear liquid inside a young coconut – it’s a nutritional goldmine. Coconut water is clear liquid found inside young, green coconuts. Its scientifically proven to be as effective as popular sports drinks but with natural sugars rather than the modified sugars in leading sports drinks.

Coconut water is a natural source of nutrition and hydration. Being a natural isotonic (having the same sodium level as our plasma) it hydrates you faster than water.

It contains NO fat, NO cholesterol, and NO preservatives and is Gluten free.

Coconut water is a rich source of potassium which can also promote kidney and heart health, and has been associated with blood pressure lowering.

Coconut water is only 3% solids consisting of potassium, calcium natural sugars and the remaining 97% is water. We take the coconuts while they are still green around the 9 month mark and simply remove the water preserving the nutrients to combine with our Super-greens to bring you the 1st coconut greens powder.